Sunday, April 1, 2012

Slowly getting back into the sewing of things

Well I think the sewing bug has finally bitten me again after the surgery in Dec I really didnt feel like sewing..My class I take 4 times a years started 2 weeks ago so that help also.  For valentines my hubby got me a bernina havent used it yet but it sits next to me when im sewing with one of many of my other machines I use.  The binding is going on today of the steelers disappearing 9-patch.  Going to be sewing 2 sundresses (maybe 3 if there is enough fabric left over) will post pictures of both.  For my class we are doing double pinwheel by eleanor burns got all my strips cut now just gotta sew them together which hopefully will sew some today and def  tomorrow during my class.  Also joined a cross stitch class and been to one class missed 2 due to the pain I have daily but still am working on it will post pictures when I am done with it.  My froggy quilt I listed about I draw 7 frogs on and decided to embroidery them by hand (too much detail to sew on machine with them).  So I figured if i sew half a frog a day they SHOULD lol be all done in 2 weeks. Happy sewing to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment