Wednesday, April 4, 2012

again no dresses

Well I have my dress pinned and ready to sew but spendt most of my day in oo much pain to get alot done. I did manage to sew about 25 of my 92 strips together for my double pinwheel from quilt in a day and got 1and half froggy outlines sewn (might finish the half up after this blog).  I got to work on my other cross stitch i have been doing and thats about all I got done today. not a very good day. hubby has off tomorrow so i told him its fend for yourself day for the household Im taking a me day and hopefully busting alot of my sewing projects and get my serger listed on ebay to sell used it 3 times to make purses but decide I going to stick with my other sewing machine and just add the serger foot to it. Happy sewing all

No comments:

Post a Comment