Friday, April 6, 2012

hubby works schedule and holidays are sad to me

Just a little note of how i feel for 2012 holidays.  Every holiday my hubby has to work from 130pm to 11 pm so our days are spent watching the clock so he not late for work. Due too the pain I have been having in my back and arms for a year now ( the pain is getting so bad a trip to walmart and the grocery store put me to bed on the heating pad) My kid is sent with other family member to the places they are having the family get togethers so he get to be with is cousins,aunt,and uncles and have a good time, but it sadden me Im not there. So hope everyone has a happy easter and enjoy every minute you have of your life with family and friends cause life too short and dont forget the simple joy they bring to your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment