Monday, January 9, 2012

Back from dr

Came back from the dr's 2 hours drive for a 3 minute exam.  All is well the mast remove wasn't not cancer but was wrapped around muscle and because of my size I have alot of stitching (not the stitching I like with quilt making lol) inside and the reasoning for all my pain was due to too much lifting and bending so 4-6 more weeks with doing a little as possible. to some may sound good but to me I cant even sew alot and over the Christmas holidays my craft room has became a caught all for EVERYTHING and i just had it just about all cleaned up.  Due to a recent blogger http://sewmanyways.blogspot.com my husband is all into remodeling my craft/sewing room so I cant wait.  Been working on one of the projects listed getting closer to being done so Ill be able to just one off soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment