Sunday, January 8, 2012

New to blogging

Hi my name is angie i live in PA. Now that i'm feeling better from having surgery I have sat down and collected a few project i would like to get done.

no order
1. 2 halloween quilts that need sandwiched and quilted
2. froggy quilt needs quilting
3.froggy pj and owl pj pants
4.2 diff or 4 purses i have started and need to finish
5.4 kids quilts was to be down by Christmas but got put on hold
6.snake quilt
7.a thank you wall hanging
8.try basket or a rug make from fabric
9.plus more

My goal is to get most of them done by the end of January hehe we will have to see about all that crossing fingers..All exited going to be remodeling my craft hole as money and time allows ant wait for that. I have seen so many quilts i want to try going to have to keep a list just so i know where to start next.  Will be posting other quilts and things i have made in 2011. happy sewing till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment